Where Tomorrow’s Vision Becomes Reality
Considerable challenges are being faced by aerospace manufacturers in the analysis, design, test, and build of products that involve rigorous safety, performance requirements, and technical complexity. From initial design concepts and prediction of performance to ultimate production, our Professional Simulation Services team has the experience to guide you in achieving improved processes, shorter design cycles and desired cost savings. From FEA aircraft certification and composite FEA analysis to bird strike assessment and aero-elasticity stability, we are ready to take your project into the future.
Areas of Expertise:
- Advanced composite materials and durability assessment
- Modal, vibration and frequency response analysis
- Weight reduction and shape optimization
- Structural analysis of components and assemblies
- Support of design, qualification, certification plan and similarity reports through analysis
- Aerodynamic and aero-elasticity stability through CFD analysis
To have a discussion with one of our team please fill out the form and we will contact you.
With sound knowledge of design and analysis of composite structures, we deliver high quality composite structural engineering and ply optimization.
Bird Strike Assessment
We specialize in Abaqus modeling methods and meshless particle modeling for bird strike simulations on composite and metallic aircraft structures.
Manufacturing Process Optimization
We specialize in optimizing the latest manufacturing techniques in metal additive manufacturing, tooling development and injection molding.