Backbone of the Modern Economy
From electric drills to dirt moving tractors, today’s industrial equipment combines advanced materials, data science, and new manufacturing technologies that are opening the door for unlimited possibilities. As a result of advancements in the design and manufacturing of products, cost-efficiencies can be built into the entire product life cycle. And by using accurate, high-fidelity virtual prototypes, product behavior with other systems can be predicted – reducing costly resources. Equipped with the experience to advance manufacturing techniques and lower costs, our engineering team is here to support improved workflows and the products of tomorrow.
Areas of Expertise:
- Development of high-performance machinery
- Optimize industrial robots (weight, motion, and sizing)
- Structural integrity of structures and fabrication dies
- Fluid dynamics of liquid transport equipment
- Solve 3D additive manufacturing problems of large metallic structures