Improving Quality of Life and Patient Experience
In today’s fast-changing life sciences industry—faced with increased levels of competition, more stringent regulatory compliance, and newer technologies—companies are challenged to effectively navigate the relationship between product innovation and quality assurance. Our Professional Simulation Services team is well versed with modeling complex medical devices using advanced simulation technologies to support medical device product development. From cardiovascular device modeling to design validation, our FEA-based simulation expertise is helping to improve the quality of life.
Areas of Expertise:
- Patient-specific designs of vascular and orthopedic implant
- Cardiovascular stents and heart valves
- Shape memory alloys use in Nitinol medical devices
- Electromagnetic compatibility and MRI’s
- Electromagnetic analysis of pacemakers and hearing aids
- Anatomically accurate human body modeling for implant safety and regulatory compliance
To have a discussion with one of our engineers, please fill out the form and we will contact you.