Abaqus to Explore & Optimize Real-World Product Development
Today’s engineering teams need scalable and unified analysis software solutions that allow users, regardless of simulation expertise or domain knowledge, to collaborate and seamlessly share data and approved methods without loss of information fidelity.
An integral part of the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform, SIMULIA simulation tools accelerate the process of evaluating the performance, reliability, and safety of materials and products before committing to costly physical prototypes.
SIMULIA Abaqus® is a powerful virtual prototyping solution for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems. The Abaqus Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software is based on the Implicit and Explicit simulation technology. These solvers are commonly used to help develop competitive products at lower costs and to simulate real world nonlinear applications. Today’s leading organizations in the aerospace, life sciences, consumer products and electronics are leveraging Abaqus to improve their design processes, reduce costs and eliminate inefficiencies.
Benefits of Abaqus:
- Advanced nonlinear multi-physics FEA solver incorporating structural, fluid and thermal domains.
- Robust contact algorithm to handle the most demanding interactions found in real world applications.
- A diverse library of accurate and stable nonlinear material models ranging from advanced alloys to soft tissues.
- The SOLIDWORKS Associative Interface for Abaqus module allows SOLIDWORKS users to update FE model definitions in Abaqus when changes to the CAD design occur.
- Support of high-performance computing of large models and faster turn around times. See Abaqus Token Calculator for more information on licensing.
- Advanced topology optimization coupled with TOSCA.
- Robust composite modeling including damage, failure and crack growth prediction capabilities.
- Reliable fatigue life estimates based on FE-SAFE.
Device Analytics provides engineering services to help correlate simulation and FEA data with your measured data.