Abaqus to Explore & Optimize Real-World Behavior of Products
Today, engineering groups need scalable and unified analysis products that allow all users, regardless of simulation expertise or domain focus, to collaborate and seamlessly share simulation data and approved methods without loss of information fidelity.
An integral part of the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform, SIMULIA applications accelerate the process of evaluating the performance, reliability, and safety of materials and products before committing to costly physical prototypes.
SIMULIA Abaqus® is a powerful virtual prototyping solution—for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems—based on the Implicit and Explicit Element Analysis simulation technology. The solvers are commonly used to help develop competitive products at lower costs and to simulate real world nonlinear applications found in the life sciences, consumer products, electronics and various other industries. Today’s leading organizations are leveraging Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate processes and tools, reduce costs and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Advanced nonlinear multi-physics FEA solver incorporating fluid, thermal and structural domains.
- Robust contact algorithm to handle the most demanding interactions found in real world applications.
- A diverse library of accurate and stable nonlinear material models ranging from advanced alloys to soft tissues.
- The SOLIDWORKS Associative Interface for Abaqusmodule allows SOLIDWORKS users to update FE model definitions in Abaqus when changes to the CAD design occur.
- Support of multi-cpu/gpu’s for high-performance computing of large models and increased throughput.
- Advanced topology optimization through TOSCA.
- Robust composite modeling including damage, failure and crack growth prediction capabilities.
- Reliable fatigue life estimates based on FE-SAFE.
Device Analytics provides FEA benchmarking services to correlate simulation data with your measured data.