Our professional simulation services team has decades of experience in modeling complex medical devices without restrictive assumptions. We use advanced simulation technologies to support medical device product development and FDA submissions. Below are just a few of our prior projects:
- Our Projects:
- Mechanical evaluations of orthopedic devices including prosthetics from patient specific imaging and spinal implants made of PEEK & Ti materials.
- Elastomeric seal designs in fluidic devices including peristaltic pumps and drug delivery systems
- Simulate Intraocular Lens (IOL) insertion and deployment including shape optimization.
- Nitinol stent analysis for life estimation (fatigue) and simulate crimping & deployment.
- Simulate and asses drop test survivability of electronic medical devices.
How to reach us to discuss an FEA project
Through our contact form or call us at (760) 635-0047 to discuss how we can help support your design projects or FDA submissions.